Pass Microsoft 98-349 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Microsoft 98-349 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
Download Free 98-349 Exam Questions
Size: 1.28 MB
Size: 952.89 KB
Free Microsoft Windows Operating System Fundamentals 98-349 Latest & Updated Exam Questions for candidates to study and pass exams fast. 98-349 exam dumps are frequently updated and reviewed for passing the exams quickly and hassle free! You can pass your 98-349 Microsoft Exam Fast by using ETE Software which simulates real exam testing environment.
About 98-349 Exam
Microsoft 98-349: Windows Operating System Fundamentals is an exam for earning the Microsoft Technology Associate certification, which is an entry-level IT credential.
The Microsoft 98-349 exam measures the candidate’s ability to perform a number of technical tasks, such as configuring control panel options, identifying Windows operating editions, and understanding the architecture of the operating system. Passing the 98-349 test qualifies an individual to earn the MTA certification. This credential validates that the candidate has the fundamental knowledge and understands all the basic concepts of the Windows operating system.
The Microsoft 98-349 exam is available in various languages:
- Chinese (Traditional)
- Chinese (Simplified)
- Spanish (Latin America)
The Microsoft 98-349 exam covers the areas as follows:
- Understanding of how to configure operating system: This area includes the skills to configure control panel options, desktop settings, native apps and tools, mobility settings, and management tools.
- Setting up and upgrading client systems: This section is interested in the skills to identify upgrade paths and Windows operating system editions. Besides, knowledge of installation types and understanding of the architecture of operating system are also important.
- Applications management: This one checks how the candidates can configure antivirus settings, applications, and UAC (user account control) and understand services, such as service start-up types, service dependencies, and service accounts.
- Managing folders and files: The individuals must have the skills to understand file systems, encryption, print and file sharing, and libraries. All these abilities are tested in the Microsoft 98-349 exam.
- Managing devices: The candidates are tested whether they have the ability to connect devices and understand printing and system devices, as well as storage.
- Understanding how to maintain operating system: Maintaining operating system effectively requires skills to understand recovery and backup methods, knowledge to configure updates, and understanding of maintenance tools.
The latest version of the Microsoft 98-349 exam is designed for IT professionals with the knowledge of the fundamental basic concepts of Windows operating system in Windows 10 environment.