Cisco 300-115 Dumps
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-115 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
PrepAway Cisco CCNP Switch Certification Practice Test Questions Part 1 300-115 Exam
An EtherChannel bundle has been established between a Cisco switch and a corporate web server. The network administrator noticed that only one of the EtherChannel links is being utilized to reach the web server. What should be done on the Cisco switch to allow for better EtherChannel utilization to the corporate web server?
- A. Enable Cisco Express Forwarding to allow for more effective traffic sharing over the EtherChannel bundle.
- B. Adjust the EtherChannel load-balancing method based on destination IP addresses.
- C. Disable spanning tree on all interfaces that are participating in the EtherChannel bundle.
- D. Use link-state tracking to allow for improved load balancing of traffic upon link failure to the server.
- E. Adjust the EtherChannel load-balancing method based on source IP addresses.
EtherChannel load balancing can use MAC addresses, IP addresses, or Layer 4 port numbers, and either source mode, destination mode, or both. The mode you select applies to all EtherChannels that you configure on the switch. Use the option that provides the greatest variety in your configuration. For example, if the traffic on a channel only goes to a single MAC address (which is the case in this example, since all traffic is going to the same web server), use of the destination MAC address results in the choice of the same link in the channel each time. Use of source addresses or IP addresses can result in a better load balance.