Cisco 300-115 Dumps
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-115 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
PrepAway Cisco CCNP Switch Certification Practice Test Questions Part 2 300-115 Exam
Interface FastEthernet0/1 is configured as a trunk interface that allows all VLANs. This command is configured globally: monitor session 2 filter vlan 1 – 8, 39, 52 What is the result of the implemented command?
- A. All VLAN traffic is sent to the SPAN destination interface.
- B. Traffic from VLAN 4 is not sent to the SPAN destination interface.
- C. Filtering a trunked SPAN port effectively disables SPAN operations for all VLANs.
- D. The trunk’s native VLAN must be changed to something other than VLAN 1.
- E. Traffic from VLANs 1 to 8, 39, and 52 is replicated to the SPAN destination port.
The “monitor session filter” command is used to specify which VLANS are to be port mirrored using SPAN. This example shows how to monitor VLANs 1 through 5 and VLAN 9 when the SPAN source is a trunk interface: Switch(config)# monitor session 2 filter vlan 1 – 5, 9