Cisco 300-115 Dumps
Last Week Results!
Customers Passed Cisco 300-115 Exam
Average Score In Real Exam At Testing Centre
Questions came word for word from this dump
PrepAway Cisco CCNP Switch Certification Practice Test Questions Part 6 300-115 Exam
After implementing VTP, the extended VLANs are not being propagated to other VTP switches. What should be configured for extended VLANs?
- A. VTP does not support extended VLANs and should be manually added to all switches.
- B. Enable VTP version 3, which supports extended VLAN propagation.
- C. VTP authentication is required when using extended VLANs because of their ability to cause network instability.
- D. Ensure that all switches run the same Cisco IOS version. Extended VLANs will not propagate to different IOS versions when extended VLANs are in use.
- VTP version 1 and VTP version 2 do not propagate configuration information for extended-range VLANs (VLAN numbers 1006 to 4094). You must configure extended-range VLANs manually on each network device.
- VTP version 3 supports extended-range VLANs (VLAN numbers 1006 to 4094). If you convert from VTP version 3 to VTP version 2, the VLANs in the range 1006 to 4094 are removed from VTP control.