Pass Cisco CCNP 300-115 Exam in First Attempt Guaranteed!
Get 100% Real Exam Questions, Accurate & Verified Answers As Seen in the Real Exam!
30 Days Free Updates, Instant Download!
PrepAway Cisco CCNP Switch Certification Practice Test Questions Part 6 300-115 Exam
Which command is used to see neighbors of EIGRP?
- A. show eigrp recent neighbors
- B. show ip eigrp neighbors
- C. show ip eigrp interfaces
- D. debug eigrp neighbor
- E. debug eigrp packet
Show ip eigrp neighbors - Displays the neighbor table. In order to see whether the neighbour is active or inactive, this is the command that need to be run. If you are facing issues related to the transport, then this command can be helpful in debugging. Ideally, you need an LAN Base services license on the router to run this command. By running this command, you can find following information in the output:
- - IP address of the EIGRP neighbour
- - Interface of the device on which hello packets are being received from the peer
- - Holdtime which shows the pending duration after which the peer will be marked down. By default, the hold time will be less than 15 seconds however at times this can be manually changed and then a changed default time will be displayed.
- - Uptime or Elapsed time is the duration when the local first router first heard from this neighbour.
- - Q Count
- - Sequence Number of the last update received from the neighbour.
- - SRTT or Smooth Round Trip Time specifies the time that the EIGRP packet takes when sent from this router to the neighbour and receive acknowledgement for the same.
- - Retransmission timeout.
A. show eigrp recent neighbors – This is an incorrect command as it does not exist in the database.
C. show ip eigrp interfaces – This command is run in the exec mode and is used to show information for interfaces configured for EIGRP. In case you mention name of any specific interface then the details will be shared for that specific interface only else all the interfaces running EIGRP will be displayed.
D. debug eigrp neighbor - Displays events/actions related to your EIGRP neighbor
E. debug eigrp packet - Displays events/actions related to EIGRP packets travelling between the local host and remote host.
Cisco CCNP Certification Exam 300-115 Practice Tests
- CCNP Practice Test 1
- CCNP Practice Test 2
- CCNP Practice Test 3
- CCNP Practice Test 4
- CCNP Practice Test 5
- CCNP Practice Test 6
- CCNP Practice Test 7
- CCNP Practice Test 8
- CCNP Practice Test 9
- CCNP Practice Test 10
About 300-115 Exam
The Cisco 300-115 exam is the second of three tests that an individual should pass in order to obtain the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Routing and Switching and Cisco Certified Design Professional (CCDP) credentials.
The Cisco 300-115 SWITCH exam is made up of 30-40 questions. The multiple-choice questions require you to give multiple answers. There are also scenario-based questions, fill-in-the-blank, and drag and drop. The duration of the test is 120 minutes. It is available in English and Japanese. Currently, there is no passing score that has been published by Cisco. The purpose of this certification exam is to test one’s capability to plan, configure, verify, implement, and troubleshoot complicated LAN switching solutions in an enterprise setting. These solutions are for enterprises that operate with the Cisco Enterprise Campus Architecture. In addition, the test covers largely secure WLANs and VLANs integration.
The topics of the 300-115 exam act as guidelines for the candidates, so that they know what to focus on in their training. Although the content of the test may change and other related topics may be added, these are the general topics you can expect to find in this exam:
The study resources for the 300-115 exam should be Cisco-approved in the sense that they should be official study guides or other Cisco partner learning materials. It is a good idea to visit the Cisco Press website.