Hot Oracle Certifications
All Oracle Exams
Oracle Training Guide
Pass Your Oracle Certification Exams Fast. All Top Oracle Exam Questions Are Covered.
Latest Oracle Certification Questions are uploaded by Real Users which provide Oracle Practice Tests Solutions. All Oracle Dumps and Oracle Training Courses Help candidates to study and pass the Oracle Exams hassle-free!
About Oracle Certifications
Oracle is a multinational corporation that is well-known for developing database software. It also offers a certification program. There are six certificates that fall into nine categories. These nine categories are:
- Oracle Applications. This category is intended for those individuals who are experts in implementing Oracle solutions. This means that the certifications in this category apply to Certified Implementation Specialists.
- Oracle Cloud. This is a new certification category that covers Java Cloud and some Oracle Cloud certificates. The credentials in this section are divided into seven sub-categories.
- Oracle Database. This category is for those individuals who develop Oracle databases. It is divided into three sub-categories: Oracle Database, Database Application, Development and MySQL.
- Oracle Enterprise Management. The certifications in this category cover Oracle Enterprise Manager.
- Oracle Industries. It involves 25 individual certifications that focus on selling and implementation of Oracle software.
- Oracle Java and Middleware. This category involves all levels of the Oracle Certification Program.
- Oracle Operating Systems. The credentials in this category deal with Linux and Solaris.
- Oracle Systems. Most certifications in this category are related to selling and implementation of Oracle-specific solutions.
- Oracle Virtualization. These certifications are dedicated to Oracle Virtual Machine for X86.
Oracle credentials cover the following certification levels:
- OJA (Oracle Certified Junior Associate): this is a beginner-level certification administered to the students in high schools, colleges and universities, and also to those individuals who teach Java and computer science.
- OCA (Oracle Certified Associate): this certificate proves that the candidate has fundamental skills to support Oracle products. It qualifies the students for the Oracle Certified Professional certification.
- OCP (Oracle Certified Professional): this credential builds on fundamental skills acquired through the OCA certification. It is commonly used by headhunters to evaluate the qualifications of candidates when hiring.
- OCM (Oracle Certified Master): this certification equips the candidates with the confirmation of knowledge and skills to solve complex problems. To earn this credential, the students have to pass some thorough performance-based exams.
- OCE (Oracle Certified Expert): these credentials demonstrate the candidate’s knowledge of specific technologies or domains. It also builds on skills acquired on OCP and OCA.
- OCS (Oracle Certified Specialist): these are implementation-oriented certifications that seek to valid the candidate’s expertise on a particular area. The certificates are mostly meant for the Oracle partners’ employees, though it is available to all candidates who are interested in them.