Hot RedHat Certifications
All RedHat Exams
|EX200||Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA)|
|EX300||Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE)|
About RedHat Certifications
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source solutions, including
high-performing Linux, cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. The organization provides its solutions to more than 90% of the Fortune 500 companies, such as airlines, commercial banks, healthcare companies, and Internet service providers. Red hat is globally known not only for its Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) allocation, but also for its certifications. The company offers a number of professional certificates based on its software products, including virtualization, operating systems, cloud, and storage. All Red Hat credentials expire after 3 years.
Types of Red Hat certifications:
- RHCSA: Red Hat Certified System Administrator. This certification of the basic level deals with the actual administrative system. This includes configuration and installation of the Linux system of Red Hat Enterprise. It works on a live network. The EX200 exam is a 2.5-hour practical lab test. The passing score for this certification exam is 210 out of 300 (70%). There is no prerequisite for the test.
- RHCE: Red Hat Certified Engineer. This is a “flagship” certification that builds on the matters that are covered in RHCSA for including the advanced matters like installing and securing the common networking (IP) services. In 2006 RHCE was named the Hottest Certification by Certcities.com. The EX300 exam is a 3.5-hour hands-on lab test that requires previous real-world expertise.
- RHCA: Red Hat Certified Architect. It is the most comprehensive certification in the program, adding focus at the enterprise level. It is also known as the capstone credential. The certificate mainly focuses on application platform and development, devops, cloud, and datacenter.
- RHCVA: Red Hat Certified Virtualization Administrator. This certification focuses on virtualization administration. The EX318 exam lasts around 3 hours and is a hands-on test that doesn’t require any prerequisites.
- JBCAA: JBoss Certified Application Administrator. Its main aim to focus on the JBoss Enterprise Application Platform. The EX248 exam lasts for 4 hours and doesn’t require any prerequisites.
The certified Red Hat professionals are the main ingredient to the successful creation and maintenance of Red Hat solutions that deliver enduring value.