The VMware Certified Advanced Professional 6 – Desktop and Mobility Design certification course tests the candidates on their capacity to build up a Horizon 6.x calculated structure given a lot of client necessities, build a physical design utilizing these components, and decide the practical prerequisites expected to make a logical design.
Is it right to say that you are preparing to pass the 3V0-652 certification exam? This expert test checks your skills and leads to the VMware VCAP6-DTM Design credential. The course comes with solutions in technologies and areas of desktop and mobility that include:
- VMware Mirage
- VMware ThinApp
- VMware Workspace
- VMware Virtual SAN
- VMware Horizon View
- VMware App Volumes
- vRealize Operations for Horizon
The course comes with a single requirement that is a training Horizon: Deploy and Design [V6]. The students ought to have at least two years of experience working with VMware desktop and mobility arrangements and have shown specialized administration with Horizon View, including the capacity to configure, plan and improve a Horizon View 6.x arrangement. The successful candidates will have an understanding of Horizon View center segments and their connection to the server farm and can apply plan strategies and the best practices to a Horizon View structure. They also should have the working knowledge of use and foundation administrations.
- Guide Horizon solution dependencies
- Assemble and dissect application and business necessities
- Separate prerequisites, limitations, dangers, and suppositions
- Assess existing business rehearses against set up use cases
- Incorporate performance, availability, manageability, and security requirements with the Logical Design
- Make a Horizon block and pod architecture design
- Add necessary services to support a given vSphere design
- Work out and optimize a physical design for a view pool storage and a Horizon infrastructure storage
- Make and optimize a physical storage design for Horizon mirage deployment and applications
- Plan vSphere infrastructure to support a Horizon implementation
- Incorporate virtual SAN into a Horizon design
- Assess display protocol and GPO tuning options based on connection limits and bandwidth
- Configuration of security and network components based on availability and capacity requirements
- Advance OS services, desktop images, and applications for a Horizon design
- Consolidate desktop and RDS pools into a Horizon design
- Plan virtual and physical image masters
- Plan mirage application and image layers for a Horizon design
- Plan delivery system and application integration utilizing Horizon workspace and application
- Make app architecture design
The course is one of the best training tutorials carried out while looking for hardware, networking, mobile devices, and hardware and network troubleshooting.
- There are 24 questions in total in the exam paper.
- The format of the questions includes a design tool and drag and drop questions.
- The students are given 240 minutes to complete the test.
- The passing score is 300 points out of 500 points.
- The exam can be taken only in the English language.
- Creation of Horizon Logical and Conceptual Design
- Creation of Physical Design for Horizon Stage/Horizon Desktops and Pools/Horizon Networking/Horizon Components and vSphere
- Incorporation of Application Services in Horizon Physical Design
- Incorporation of Endpoints in Horizontal Design
VMware gives an online network to VCAP/VCIX competitors. This group of people provides important data from different individuals and senior VCAPs/VCIXs and is directed by VMware affirmation staff.
- IT Programmers
- vSphere Administrators
- Systems Administrators
The 3V0-652 certification exam helps the certification holder with a minimum pay ranging from around $75,000 to $105,000 yearly.